Saturday, September 11, 2010

Blue Ribbons

Everyone,

I don't have time for all the disgruntled whining. I completely understand that I have not updated my blog in a few months. If it satisfies you, I have been without internet for a while. However, I do have some wonderful news. I am working on a new novel. I have decided to lay aside my vampire works and am venturing (at a great risk) toward a more subtle genre. The vampire craze has been driving me crazy and I figured that I would finish Robert's story at a later time. It would be pointless to senselessly continue his story as of right now, though I am half-way through with book two!

Anyway, the title to my next work is called Blue Ribbons. It is a young adult novel about a teenager girl named Vision Rhodes who is murdered and comes back as what is called a Perceiver. I don't want to give too much away, for fear of getting my ideas stolen, but it is pretty much about Vision coping with the loss of her old family, living with her new family and trying to find her killer. In a few weeks, I will post an excerpt. I love every last one of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment