Sunday, June 21, 2009

Decisions...

I am not the type of person that decides to create a blog because everyone else is doing it. I honestly think that blogs are lame and should probably be rotting in the farthest depths of hell. My reasons for starting to "blog," if you will, is because of my own personal desires to become an author and maybe to do something while I am marooned on Writer's Block Land. Someone once told me that I need to get my name out there and I figured that this is the best way to do it. The Internet is a powerful thing (probably so powerful that it will rise up and take over mankind some day...I am totally convinced that the theories in Terminator are 100% true 100% of the time). At the same time, I am one of those time of people that are forever bombarded with drama, meltdowns and unlucky situations; so, I thought that sharing those bouts wouldn't be so bad either. But, the main purpose of this blog is to share with you my many works and characters and how they have tied me up and refuse to free my mind from their clutches.

This should be an interesting ride...Enjoy.

J. S. R. Clark

1 comment:

  1. I have a few blogs :) You'd probably be most interested in these two:

    www.travelingpapyrus.blogspot.com
    www.glimpseglory.blogspot.com

    Look forward to seeing how your blog blooms as you write more.

    ReplyDelete