Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Time Off

Okay, so maybe the title to this post is slightly misleading. I think the word "neglectful" would be more relevant to describe how I have been treating this blog. I do sincerely apologize, even if my apology is going on deaf ears. I haven't had time to do much writing, whether it be here or as far as my novels are concerned. I will have you know that I have been working on a new piece of work along with Blue Ribbons. I don't have a title for it yet, but I can confirm that it is a novel based in a dystopian society. I am very excited about it. It touches extensively on governmental corruption and the concept that not all societies are perfect, no matter how far under control they are. Hopefully, I can post a brief synopsis soon, and perhaps a small excerpt.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment