Saturday, November 7, 2009

busy as busy gets

My adoring fans,

The title explains it all! It has been crazy around here in my little world and that doesn't just include my writing world either! The demands of motherhood and wifehood have been calling me, pulling me on all sides. It is refreshing and yet stressful all at the same time. I am just now getting over a nasty cold which entitled sleep to be my priority. Now my husband and son are both sick, so I am strapping on my womanly guard and taking on the task of keeping them healthy. :)

As far as my book (Immortal Blood) goes, it is going wonderfully! I am super excited about this and pray to heaven that this book gets published. :) I need your help though. If any of you know anything about Canadian laws, especially that of Temagami, Ontario that would be amazing. Part of my book takes place there and I need as much information about it as necessary. I will keep you up to date. I love and cherish all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment